The Sirius Project

The Sirius Project
Logo design by Scotty Roberts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

to proskynema



I bow to thee in gratitude, I bow to thee in respect
I bow to thou knowledge, I bow to thou understanding
I come in peace, I come in silence
I come to call on thee, I come to praise thou name
I come bearing gifts from far away,
gifts worthy solely thy mighty kingdom
I come with sacrifices not known to common men
I present to thee offerings of greatest earthly powers


Standing on my knees on thy golden fabric
grains of sand in eternal movement through thy divine hourglass
Bowing before thy heavenly altar
Placing upon it three sacred offerings
I present to thee the symbol of life
I present to thee the symbol of continuation
I present to thee the symbol of eternity


I surrender to thee my sacred name
I surrender to thee my mortal life
I surrender to thee my divine spirit


I bow to thee for acceptance
I bow to thee for guidance
I bow to thee for protection as thy name becomes mine
To proskynema to proskynema


No comments:

Post a Comment